All About Cremation
Create a modern memorial for your loved one’s remains.
When Cremation is Preferred
Cremation has been a part of the human experience for a very long time, and is the preferred method of caring for a loved one in many parts of the world.
People choose cremation because they believe it to be the right choice for them. It's as deeply personal of a decision as that of selecting burial. The decision could be based on:
- Financial Challenges. The cost of direct cremation with no funeral or memorial service is often less that of a traditional burial. This simple fact is often all it takes for a family to make the cremation decision; however we firmly believe that there is great value in bringing family and friends together for a remembrance service - value which exceed mere cost.
- The Desire for Simplicity. There is nothing simpler than a direct cremation, where the body is transferred straight to the crematory and everything is done within hours of completing the necessary paperwork.
- The Need for Flexibility, A memorial service after a direct cremation can be arranged at a time that's convenient for a family members. There is no rush to put together a ceremony which many in the circle can't attend due to time or financial constraints.
- The Intention to More Fully Commemorate a Loved One. A service can be planned for weeks, even months, after the cremation. This means more people can get involved and there's plenty of time to gather meaningful scriptural passages, poetry, literary quotes, music, photos and videos.
Decisions You must Make When Choosing Cremation
- Who will perform the cremation?
- Should you purchase an urn?
- What kind of remembrance ceremony should you like to have?
- What will you do with the cremated remains?
Our licensed Funeral Directors can advise you on unique ways to memorialize a loved one using the cremated remains, including the creation of art glass objects. We also offer a wide selection of cremation keepsake jewelry.
We also offer scattering the cremated remains at sea; The Atlantic Ocean or The Gulf of Mexico near Marco Island.
Call us today to explore cremation options, and the many creative ways you can memorialize a loved one either before, or after, the cremation has occurred.
Graveside Funeral Services
Create a permanent gathering place for your loved one's cremated remains, where loved ones can honor and reminisce.
For those who want the ease of cremation, without sacrificing a permanent resting place to gather and remember. We can guide you through the service possibilities for your loved one's cremated remains, including an outdoor graveside funeral or cremation columbaria. Personalize your loved one's service to honor them, through military honors, masonic rights or religious leadership. We offer memorials that truly speak to your loved one, through custom grave markers and memorial flowers. No matter what your wishes, we want to help them come to light.
Healing ceremonies that pay tribute to your loved one.
A beautiful service that is held at the cemetery, following a funeral at mortuary chapel or your place of religious worship. Gather around your loved one's cremated remains to commemorate their life and honor the memories shared. This symbolic service is a beautiful step forward in the healing process, and can accompany many end of life options.
We can help you memorialize a loved one when scattering ashes.
This act can be an important way to begin to let go. And it can be a creative, thoughtful reflection of your loved one. From sending remains in to space to letting them go at sea, we can help you plan a unique way to memorialize a life through scattering cremated remains.
Design a Cremation as Unique as The Life Lived
When choosing cremation, the options for a final resting place are limitless. Let us walk you through the possibilities as you choose the right service for your loved one.